Named for the Northern compass point, the MS Noordam features museum-quality art from 19th-century oils to contemporary photographs of music greats. Guests on board can enjoy cooking shows and hands-on workshops in partnership with America’s Test Kitchen. Explore the world’s wonders through BBC Earth Experiences, take a yoga or Pilates class, or soak up the sounds of B.B. King's Blues Club. With revolutionary efficiency, spacious and comfortable accommodations, and a superb collection of artwork, including an impressive Germanic inlaid chest made in 1885, this vessel exemplifies the classic ideas of ocean travel, augmented with modern flourishes. The ambience and elegance of the MS Noordam promise an ideal setting as you take to Alaskan waters.
MS Noordam Ship Information
- Ship's Registry: The Netherlands
- Passenger capacity: 1,972
- Crew members: 811
- Gross tonnage: 82,318 grt.
- Length: 936 feet
- Beam: 105.8 feet
- Maximum speed: 24 knots
- Decks: 11
- Luxurious beds featuring signature Mariner's Dream™ bed with plush Euro-Top mattresses and finely woven cotton linens
- Premium massage showerhead
- Complimentary 24-hour In-Room Dining
- Nightly turndown service
- Safes for your valuables
- Elemis Aromapure bath amenities
- Complimentary shoeshine service
- Daily Housekeeping
- Generous Storage
- Deluxe bathrobes
- Complimentary fresh fruit
- Complimentary ice service
INTERIOR STATEROOM (CATEGORY L, K, J)
2 lower beds convertible to 1 queen-size bed, shower. Approximately 151–233 sq. ft.
OCEAN-VIEW STATEROOM (CATEGORY D, C)
2 lower beds convertible to 1 queen-size bed, bathtub and shower. Approximately 174–180 sq. ft.
VERANDAH SUITE (CATEGORY VD, VC)
2 lower beds convertible to 1 queen-size bed, bathtub, shower, sitting area, private verandah and floor-to-ceiling windows. Approximately 212–359 sq. ft. including verandah.