The first of Holland America Line’s Pinnacle-class ships, MS Koningsdam combines 21st century elegancy and nautical tradition. Inspired by music, her design features fluid lines, light-filled spaces and innovative new dining and entertainment venues—from the dazzling, two-story World Stage to Music Walk™, with Lincoln Center Stage, B.B. King’s Blues Club, and Billboard Onboard. Truly a destination all her own, there’s much to explore on the MS Koningsdam.
MS Koningsdam Ship Information
- Ship's Registry: The Netherlands, Rotterdam
- Passenger capacity: 2,650
- Crew members: 1,036
- Gross tonnage: 99,500 grt.
- Length: 975 feet
- Beam: 105.8 feet
- Maximum speed: 22.2 knots
- Decks: 12
- Luxurious beds featuring signature Mariner's Dream™ bed with plush Euro-Top mattresses and finely woven cotton linens
- Premium massage showerhead
- Complimentary 24-hour In-Room Dining
- Nightly turndown service
- Safes for your valuables
- Elemis Aromapure bath amenities
- Complimentary shoeshine service
- Daily Housekeeping
- Generous Storage
- Deluxe bathrobes
- Complimentary fresh fruit
- Complimentary ice service
Large Interior Stateroom (Category J)
Two lower beds convertible to one queen-size bed, shower. Approximately 143-225 sq.ft.
Full Ocean-view Stateroom (Category C)
Two lower beds convertible to one queen-size bed, shower. Approximately 175-282 sq. ft.
Verandah (Category VA,VB,VD)
Two lower beds convertible to one queen-size bed, shower, sitting area. Floor-to-ceiling windows and private verandah. Approximately 228-405 sq. ft. including verandah.